This slower operating, counter balanced barrier arm is great for traffic control and parking applications. Through switch selections, the gate operator is universal and suitable for all installation and operational functions. Switch selection allows for full flexibility as to how and when the arm comes down in traffic control situations.
The BGUS-D has four programmable options for gate operation in case of an AC power failure:
With Fail Safe selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle open and remain open until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the BGUS-D will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Fail Secure selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle closed and remain closed until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the BGUS-D will resume normal operation.
With Open Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle open immediately and remain open until AC power is restored. Then, the BGUS-D will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Close Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle closed immediately and remain closed until AC power is restored. Then, the BGUS-D will resume normal operation.
- 1/2 HP, 115V 1 Phase
- 16 ft Wooden Arm
- Maximum duty cycle: Continuous
- 5 Year Warranty
- White powder-coated finish
- Solar panel compatible
- Integral APeX Controller
- Power on/off switch
- Duplex receptacle
- 24 VDC permanent magnet motor
- 115 VAC supply converted to 24 VDC for motor and controls
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels
- On-board APeX Controller three-button control station
- All accessory connections 24 VDC
- Easily adjustable cam-operated limit switches
- Lockable and removable front cover for easy access
- Built-in maximum run timer and auto close timer
- Master/second with simple 3-wire connection
- Quad V-belt
- Heavy-duty right angle gear reducer
- Heavy-duty harmonic link with oil impregnated bronze bushings
- Motor has manually-resettable overload
- Full system capable for access control and reversing devices
- Weather resistant galvanized steel cabinet with powder coat finish
- Cold weather package
|Manufacturer||Nortek / Linear LLC / Linear PRO Access / OSCO GATE|
|Battery Backup Included||Yes|
|Max Cycles / Hour||Continuous|
|Arm Size||16 ft|
Linear BGUS-D-16-211 1/2 HP Barrier Gate Operator with DC Battery and 16 ft Arm - White
You may also be interested in the following product(s)