Megacode Keypad Transmitter
Surface mount keyless entry transmitter for indoor/outdoor apllications, 9 volt battery powered, backlit keys, one to six digit entry codes, MegaCode format, 318 MHz
The Model MDTK Keypad Transmitter is one of Linear’s MegaCode series of wireless radio controls designed for use with automatic garage door and gate operators. The MegaCode radio format provides unparalleled security with more than a million different codes.
In operation, the user enters their unique code on the unit’s keypad (1 to 6 digits long) and presses the START/STOP button to activate the door operator. For up to 30 seconds after the last activation, the MDTK can be re-triggered by simply pressing the START/STOP button again. This allows the user to stop or reverse the opener quickly, without having to re-enter their code.
- Activates multiple MegaCode receivers
- User selects 1 to 6 digit PIN number or 1 to 6 letter PIN name
- Programming is easy via the keypad; MegaCode receiver auto-learns PIN
- Backlit keys for easy viewing
- Wall mounting hardware (2 screws and anchors) supplied
- Power: 9-volt battery
- Codes: 1-6 digit PIN
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 2.5" W x 7.5" H x .875" D
|Manufacturer||Nortek / Linear LLC / Linear PRO Access / OSCO GATE|