Two button, one channel transmitter withhigh visibility LED, supplied with a visor clip, MegaCode format318 MHz
The Model MDT-1A 1-Channel Visor Transmitter is designed for use with Linear’s access control products. The Model MDT-1A is a single-channel device. Pressing either the round button on the transmitter’s front, or the small button on the transmitter’s top will send the same signal. The top button can be hidden with the top button cover supplied. Also included are lithium batteries with a five-year service life and a visor clip.
The transmitter is MegaCode format, which means each transmitter is factory preprogrammed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, virtually eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Because the receiver ”learns” each specific code, no unauthorized person can gain access to the system by reprogramming a transmitter.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Superior transmission range
- Factory programmed MegaCode format supports over 1,000,000 codes
- Unique ”Extra” top button
- High visibility operate LED
- Visor clip included
- Power: Two 2032 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.6" W x 4.2" H x 0.8" D
|Manufacturer||Nortek / Linear LLC / Linear PRO Access / OSCO GATE|
|Model Number||MDT 1A|