Three button, battery (two type 2032) powered visor transmitter with removable two position visor clip, MegaCode format318 MHz
The Model MCT-3 3-Channel Visor Transmitter is a wireless radio control designed for use with automatic garage and gate operators.
Each of the three transmitter buttons will send a unique code when pressed. One button can be used to activate the individual’s garage door opener, a second button can operate an access gate, a third button can activate an additional garage door operator or most Linear 318 MHz MegaCode wireless receivers.
- Activates three MegaCode receivers
- Test/operate LED
- Visor mounting clip supplied
- Visor clip mounts vertical or horizontal
- Power: Two 2032 batteries
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF Frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 3" W x 1.875" H x .625" D
|Manufacturer||Nortek / Linear LLC / Linear PRO Access / OSCO GATE|
|Model Number||MCT 3|