This powerful gate opener is great for both commercial and residential use. Operates gates up to 18 ft long and 700 lbs. This operator is solar compatible, with 24 volt solar panels.
The SWD has four programmable options for gate operation in case of an AC power failure:
With Fail Safe selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle open and remain open until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the SWD will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Fail Secure selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle closed and remain closed until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the SWD will resume normal operation.
With Open Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle open immediately and remain open until AC power is restored. Then, the SWD will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Close Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle closed immediately and remain closed until AC power is restored. Then, the SWD will resume normal operation.
- 1/2 HP, 115V 1 Phase
- Max gate size: 18 ft, 700 lbs
- Drive type: Crank
- Maximum duty cycle: Continuous
- Opens gates in 11-14 seconds
- 5 Year Warranty
- APeX™ Controller
- Black polyethylene cover
- Built-in MegaCode receiver
- Full transformer run DC powered operator with built-in battery backup
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels
- Full-time 1/2 HP DC motor
- 5" torque eliminator
- Selectable fail-safe or fail-secure modes of operation
- Solar power capable
- Gear reducer, size 60
- Soft start/stop
- Quick disconnect crank assembly
- Exterior reset button
- ETL Listed for UL 325 (Class I-IV) for U.S. and Canada
- Integral entrapment sensing system with digital set point for quick accurate adjustment and enhanced safety
- Continuous-tone entrapment alarm with reset button
- LED diagnostic display for ease of setup and troubleshooting
- Selectable pre-start and run alarm with provision for ADA compliant visual pre-start and run alarm
- Regulated 24 Volt DC power available for access control accessories
- Integrated maximum run and auto close timer (0-9 minutes)
- Built-in networked dual gate capability using 3-wire shielded cable
- Heavy-duty, zinc-plated, steel chassis
- Lockable steel access door
- Universal pad mount standard; optional post mount kit
|Manufacturer||Nortek / Linear LLC / Linear PRO Access / OSCO GATE|
|Max Gate Length||18 ft|
|Max Gate Weight||700 lbs|
|Max Cycles / Hour||Continuous|
|Opening Speed||11 to 14 Seconds|