Commercial / residential duty slide gate operator with DC battery backup. Solar power capable with 24 volt solar panels.
The SLD has four programmable options for gate operation in case of an AC power failure:
With Fail Safe selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle open and remain open until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Fail Secure selected, if AC power fails and the backup battery voltage becomes low, the gate will cycle closed and remain closed until AC power is restored or the battery gets charged by solar panels. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation.
With Open Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle open immediately and remain open until AC power is restored. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation and auto-close if programmed to do so.
With Close Immediate selected, if AC power fails the operator will cycle closed immediately and remain closed until AC power is restored. Then, the SLD will resume normal operation.
- 1/2 HP, 115V 1 Phase
- Max gate size: 40 ft, 1000 lbs
- Maximum duty cycle: Continuous
- 5 Year Warranty
- APeX Controller
- Full transformer run DC powered operator with built-in battery backup
- Dual batteries charged by 115 VAC or optional solar panels
- Built-in MegaCode receiver
- Black polyethylene cover
- Full-time 1/2 HP DC motor
- Selectable fail-safe or fail-secure modes of operation
- Solar power capable
- Gear reducer, size 60, 20:1
- Soft start/stop
- Easy-to-operate emergency manual disconnect handle
- Exterior reset button
- ETL Listed for UL 325 (Class I-IV) for U.S. and Canada
- Integral entrapment sensing system with digital set point for quick accurate adjustment and enhanced safety
- Continuous-tone entrapment alarm with reset button
- LED diagnostic display for ease of setup and troubleshooting
- Selectable pre-start and run alarm with provision for ADA compliant visual pre-start and run alarm
- Regulated 24 Volt DC power available for access control accessories
- Integrated maximum run and auto close timer (0-9 minutes)
- Built-in networked dual gate capability using 3-wire shielded cable
- Heavy-duty, zinc-plated, steel chassis
- #41 Drive chain (31' included)
- Universal pad mount standard; optional post mount kit
- Cold weather kit
- Solar panel kits
|Manufacturer||Nortek / Linear LLC / Linear PRO Access / OSCO GATE|
|Max Gate Length||40 ft|
|Max Gate Weight||1000 lbs|
|Max Cycles / Hour||Continuous|
|Opening Speed||12" per Second|