The Model ACT-31DHC is a 1-Channel Custom Block Coded Key Ring TRANS PROX Transmitter & 26-bit Wiegand HID Compatible Proximity Tag, single-channel use device made to be used with Linear access control products. Its single button allows for easy channel access, as well as an easy to disconnect key chain. Also included are two lithium batteries with a minimum of five year life span.
In order to prevent unauthorized gate access, each transmitter comes factory programmed with one of over 1,000,000 codes, basically eliminating the possibility of code duplication. Every receiver "learns" each specific code programmed to it in MegaCode format, which means that no unapproved person can gain access to this system by reprogramming a transmitter.
These transmitters also come programmed to a subsequent series of transmitter ID codes, and when used with a Linear access controller, they can be remotely programmed into system memory by entering the first and last codes of the block into the system. In order to further customize the system, you are also able to use facility codes.
- Compatible with all Linear access receivers and controllers
- Built-in 26-bit Wiegand interoperable with certain HID® 125-kHz proximity card formats, proximity tag
- Eliminates need for separate proximity card or tags and transmitter
- Supplied with quick-disconnect key ring
- Same facility and ID codes for transmitter and proximity tag
- Sold in lots of 10
- Power: Two 2016 batteries
- Codes: Factory block coded in MegaCode format
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 1.25" W x 2.25" H x .48" D
|Manufacturer||Nortek / Linear LLC / Linear PRO Access / OSCO GATE|