Factory Option 2510-408 MGR Receiver Installed in Operator
Factory Option to have the MGR receiver installed in the operator you're purchasing.
The MGR is a 1-Channel Gate Receiver designed for use with automatic gate operators or systems where a remote antenna is needed. The receiver uses the MegaCode radio format with over a million possible code combinations. Up to 40 transmitters can be programmed into the receiver.
- Single Form ”A” (normally open) relay rated at 30 Volts AC/DC up to 5 Amps
- Supplied with whip antenna, three feet of coaxial cable, and bulkhead connector
- Memory: storage for up to 40 MegaCode transmitters
- Power: 12 - 30 VAC or 10.5 - 30 VDC
- Codes: 1,000,000+ (MegaCode format)
- RF frequency: 318 MHz
- Dimensions: 3.625" W x 5.25" H x 1.5" D
|Manufacturer||Nortek / Linear LLC / Linear PRO Access / OSCO GATE|